10 Reasons to buy Outdoor Power Equipment From an Authorized Local Dealer!
1. SPECIALIZATION- Dealers carry brands which specialize in outdoor power tool equipment.
2. EXPERTS- Dealers tend to be knowledgeable sales people who can explain the features, benefits, and differences between different brands and models and help you select the right product for your specific application.
3. PRIORITY SERVICE-Guaranteed service and fast. Many dealers give a higher service priorities to machines that were purchased at their specific dealership.
4. SERVICE CENTER-Most dealers are trained professionally in service. If your Sno-Thro is down, they're trained by the professionals to repair it.
5. PARTS- Authorized dealers carry genuine service parts that big box stores most likely won't have to repair your machine. This ensures that you get your full warranty.
6. ASSEMBLY & SETUP- When you purchase your equipment from an authorized dealer, it will be given to you fully assembled, tested, and prepped with gas and oil.
7. SUPPORT- Learn how to use and service your machine from professionals, and not from the manual. Most dealers provide demonstrations and safety instructions when you purchase your product.
8. WARRANTY REGISTERATION- most dealers help you register your product to make it easy for warranty procedures.
9. ACCESSORIES- Dealers offer full lines of accessories such as cabs, covers, floor mats, skid shoes and gloves.
10. SUPPORT LOCAL COMMUNITY- By purchasing certain products from a local independent dealer, you are supporting and promoting economic growth in your community.
>>Share your comments below.
Links to our other sites:
* Delivery limited to local Ottawa area.