Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much is pick up & delivery cost?
$99 round trip. (up to 20km from our shop)
Pickup and Delivery is included with our Annual Service Subscription.
How much would the parts cost for my service?
Some basic parts are included in each package. Estimate provided if more parts and repairs are required.
Which package is most suitable for my snowblower?
Does your snowblower start ok and is functional?
Yes= Get Essential (Tune-up) Package
No= Get Essential Plus ( includes Tune-up+ minor repairs)
Do you want Peace of Mind every winter?
Yes= Sign up for our Annual Service Plan.
SNOWBLOWER REPAIR! Phone : 613-724-4332
Repair maintenance is just a few clicks away
- Freshen up the juice: Gasoline gets stale over time leaving harmful deposits in the fuel system that could damage the engine, making it important to change at the beginning of the season to ensure efficiency. Avoid fuel with ethanol and add fuel stabilizer in the gas container to keep the fuel fresh longer.
- Check tire pressure: Tires that are properly inflated will increase the blower’s maneuverability, making it easy for you to tackle any type of snow you are faced with.
- Wash up: Keep your snow blower in top shape by diligently cleaning away any dirt. A buildup of grime on your machine can impede its performance. Using a degreaser and letting it sit for 15 minutes before removing will allow you to wipe away dirt easily. Use the clear out tool to remove any ice or snow clogged.
- Tighten the bolts: Make sure all the nuts and bolts are tight before going out to clear snow. Snow blowers can vibrate a great deal and ensuring that there are no loose parts will make sure that nothing falls off while operating.
- Change that spark plug: If the spark plug is in good condition it will make starting your machine that much easier. A new spark plug will help ignite the fuel air mixture within the engine and ensure you’re not left in the cold.